July 26, 2012

Crochet Mug Cozy.. Tutorial.. Step by Step..

Hi dear friends,
My lazy days were finished.. :)) I am very comfortable near my mother so I don't want to do anything.. Only sleeping or watching TV or playing with animals.. But I think I am boring slowly slowly as I used to make crochet all the time..:))
And I made a crochet mug cozy and I took photos of crocheting step by step..









I wish step by step pictures may be helpful for you..
I saw a crochet owl cozy in one of my blogging firends blog. Dear Laydilyke  made wonderful crochet owl cozy and I like it so much. Next time I ll try to make crochet owl cozy for my other mug..
Happy Thursdays...


...

12 comments:

  1. Hi Beck. You did very good work with the mug cozy - it's so pretty. I love the pink and the purple together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you did yours. Looks so simple:) there is another I saw on pinterest I want to try. I saw the owl one that's pretty too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Beck. You made a lovely mug cozy. And I like your idea to do the tab through the handle. You are a sweet person and appreciate your lovely comments at Crochetapy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been quite a few years since I crocheted anything! I love the idea =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is one of my things on my "to do list":) making a cozy. I like the one you have made, easy and cute. But first enjoying the sun overhere.... yeahhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All my dear friends, Thank you very much for your sweet comments. All your comments make my day so happy and I feel better all day.. Thank you very much for your sweet friendship..:))
    All best wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I have been inspired!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great!
    How lovely to "dress" your mugs like that, especially in the winter sitting by the fire, this would make everything look so cosy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admire anyone who can knit or crochet..it is just beyond me :)

    This is awesome by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. vaoov bu model de çok şık1hem nasıl yapılır konusunda çok da güzel fikir vermiş fotoğraflar.teşekkürler ve ellerinize sağlık..

    ReplyDelete