September 24, 2012

New crochet Cat Handbag..:))

Hi all my dear friends, I could not write to my blog for several days and also I could not wtire any answer to your posts or your comments... You know I was at home with my family..
Time was passed so quickly and now I am at work again..:((
But I must say that I was near my daughter on her birthday so It was so good for me.. We were all together on birthday...
Well I have only 2 months to become retired. Then I will return to my city and I will begin to live with all my family again..
I wish and I pray...
Now I want to show you my new crochet cat handbag...



 I told you before that one of my best blogging friends moonlightcat makes this bags so so nice... You may visit her blog and you may find so many kind of crochet cat handbags purses and more and more cute crochets and knittings....:))




I wish all my friends a very happy new week...:)))



8 comments:

  1. Love ginger cats, so even your little bag!!!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beck. Your cat handbag is very cute. I'm glad to hear that you got to spend some time with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bags great ! I would have a 2 month countdown till you retire I'm sure it will come very quickly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Beck!! Hope you are having a wonderful day! xo heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Beck.. I'm your new friend here.. I love this bag. Very cute..I should make one for my daughter too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ayşınım şahane örgüler yapıyor ama sizde öyle.çok cici olmuş.ellerinize sağlık.

    ReplyDelete