October 2, 2012

HAPPY BİRTHDAY TO ME...:)) And My Blog Awards..:))

Hi all my dear friends,
Today is my birthday and yes I am 44 now..:))
 I like all my ages so much... But you know my the only problem is, beeing far from my family and my daughter.. Today is the same.. I am alone here far from my family.. They have called me of course for celebrating my birthday... I pray God, These are the last 2 months....
Then I may return near my family and live with them...
I pray God...
But I must say that one of my dearest friend, Sexta-feira has given me some awards that I am so happy. I am appreciated that you are all so good friends..
The real good friends...
Thank you Dear Sexta-feira dear my friend and my blogging friends..:))




Of course all my blogging friends have so beautiful and creative blogs  and I am watching all firends blogs very well..
But I have to choose 5 blogging friends to give these blog awards for them...

Here They are:
 http://ofisofi.blogspot.com/
http://marie-meraki.blogspot.com/
http://homemadeatmyplace.blogspot.com/
http://lotsofcrochetstitches.blogspot.com/
http://fiszahcrochet.blogspot.com/

Thank you very much for all my blogging friends for their sweetheats.. This evening some of my students have invited me to their home for a little birthday party for me... I think I will go there for a while and of course I will thank them not to forget my birthday...
Also some of my dear colliques have celebrated my birthday..
All best wishes and all happy days...:))


29 comments:

  1. Buon Compleanno Beck!!!!! You are younger than me....GRRR!!! ;oD
    Have a good day and enjoy a slice of your favorite cake!!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Beck! I hope you'll see your family soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope the day will be joyfull for you, even you are far away from the family, treasure them in your heart, byebye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Beautiful. I hope you have had a wonderful time. Big hugs xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Beck! You will be with your family very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Beck
    Happy Birthday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wish you all the best for your special day! So sad, that you cannot be with your family today, I´m feeling with you!!! I hope your biggest dream will come true this year!
    Lots of hugs and kisses to you! xxBarbina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful birthday Beck!!
    Best wishes from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish you a very happy birthday Beck ! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have a beautiful happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to tell you Beck , today is holiday in India. Not sure if you have ever heard of Mahatma Gandhi, he is known as father of our nation. Today is his Birthday which is celebrated as national holiday.

    You are thus sharing a birthday with one of the world's great leaders!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all i wishing you very very happy birthday!!!!! I wish you the best!!! Thank you so much for the lovely awards!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIAR BEEEECK... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUOUOUOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday, Dear Beck,
    Happy Birthday to You!!

    Have a WONDERFUL day filled with many blessing, sweet friend!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Beck!! shame your family can't be with you but I hope you are still having a lovely day. Congratulations on our awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Beck!
    I wish you health and you're always close to your loved ones! Congratulations on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday Beck!! Wishing you a beautiful day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday! Be strong, with the time you will see your family again! Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday and welcome to 44! (I beat you to it by a few months.)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh! Happy birthday to you my dear friend!.
    You'll return to your family and you'll be happy.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. happy birthday beck! i just turned 27 5 days ago. hubby took me to dinner. wish you more birthdays to come

    ReplyDelete
  21. My dear Beck, Happy Birthday to you

    Wishes

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gefeliciteerd met je 44e. Maak er een fijne dag van.

    Groet, Agnes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Have a wonderful birthday Beck. Too bad I can't come over to visit and help you eat some birthday cake!
    Congratulations on all your awards :)
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohh What can I say.. I am really crying anD and saying Thank you.thank you... And Thank you very much. You are all good people and God knows..
    GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU thank you very much...
    I AM HAPPY THIS NIGHT....:))


    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Beck,
    Have a happy birthday.
    Best regards from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday Beck! Hope you had a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. i'm in da list :)...thanks dear..may god Bless you,
    happy 44th birthday..stay gorgeous and keep crocheting a new art dear..always waiting for your handmade art to be inspired :)...
    happy birthday dear :)

    ReplyDelete